Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sorry, things have been hectic lately. I just have time to write this note. I may not post something until Friday, but in the meantime I'm going to leave you a bit from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, so I can give you the review sometime later in the week.
I've stumbled into the land of pretty people.And here I'd thought I'd come from the land of pretty people. You know how sometimes on T.V they'll show you a picture of a celebrity from high school, and that person looks perfectly normal, not really any more attractive than anyone else? And you think what happened? Why is Jennifer Garner so hot now?I'll tell you: money happened -Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, top page 42, published by Harper Teen (an imprint of Harper Collins). Am I supposed to do a bibliography?

1 comment:

  1. NICE opening i think is the opportunity for talented guys its good step.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete