Sunday, February 27, 2011

Character Spotlight: Bella Swan

Okay, a lot of us might be sick of all the Twilight stuff by now, but I thought I'd do a spotlight on Bella Swan. She used to be such an original character back when Twilight was first published, but then well other authors started remaking her over and over again. I think Bella's a bit tired  by now don't you think. So, she's decided to sit down with the original Edward and Jacob (their pretty tired too) and talk about some things and just relax
 ( There are a few spoilers here and there, but I think you all know about them.)
Edward: I hated you from the start.
Jacob: Really, cause I never liked you either.
Edward: There's something we have in common! I'm surprised.
Jacob: Really?
Edward: Really. Oh and another thing we have in common is Bella.
Bella: No, in another story I'm pretty sure both of you hated me.
Edward: Huh?
Bella: Oh and I'm in another movie. I think it's called Vampire Academy. Edward, your in it, Jake your in the next one.
Chipmunk: Squeak!
Edward and Jacob: FOOD!
Bella: Ick!
Edward: Sorry Bella, don't be freaked out right now even though you should be.
Bella: I wasn't. UNTIL NOW.
Edward: Don't get mad.
Bella: I already am. Bye Edward. Hello Jake.
Jake: Um, if you haven't noticed I'm going to be taken by your daughter in the next book.
Renesmee : He's mine.
Bella: Okay then random person! Hello Edward!
Edward: Your back.
Bella: I had to be. It's in the movie and the book.
So my writings only okay, same with some of the jokes, but still you get the point. Right? I have also made a list of character's a lot like Bella.

1. Pretty much everyone

And so it goes from there because can't remember them, but I know there's a lot. Oh, and also tomorrow I will be posting a review for Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.
PS. I do like Twilight. I'm not kidding, and Meyers a great writer, but I can't help but crack a smile at how hilarious the whole Edward/ Jacob feud is.



                                                                  
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment