Friday, February 25, 2011

Lovely Covers

Last night I was thinking about all the beautiful YA book covers. So it leads me to this: Lovely Covers. In a way it's a meme. I've seen other people do things similar, so I decided why not do it yourself? Every month on a Friday afternoon (or morning) I will post covers I think are pretty. They don't even have to come out this month, or even be out. So, here I bring to you Lovely Covers.

Book: Rival
Author: Sara Bennett Wealer
Publisher: HarperTeen (Harper Collins)
Thoughts: This cover is beautiful. The blown up flower laying on a piano, with one petal coming of symbolizes the rival and friendship between the two girls and the music in the book. And an extra plus: the content is wonderful!
Book: Unearthly
Author: Cynthia Hand
Publisher: Harper Teen (Harper Collins)
Thoughts: The purple! The purple! It's so... angel like. And the chapter beginnings are beautful too. Just another sign that HarperTeen has a really great design team!
Book: Supernaturally
Author: Kierstan White
Publisher: HarperTeen ( Haper Collins)
Thoughts: One word: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. The cover is wonderful, and the girl on the front is very Evie looking. And on the back there is lightning! Even prettier than Paranormalcy's cover.
Book: Demon Glass
Author: Rachel Hawkins
Publisher: Disney Hyperion
Thoughts: This cover is darling! I love how on both of the covers she sees a prettier reflection of herself. It's so lovely I think I might faint!

Well thats it for today. Come back next month to see more wonderful covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment